GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dice,

I thought "Dixie" was the name of a paper cup!...>LOL

Nice photos.

So much to do and see, so little time to go and do it!

Bulldog

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks for sharing these. As I am from the south I saw many of these places and would dearly love to see the rest. :lol:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
DP, thank you for sharing that wonderful information. I live in the northwestern part of the Shenandoah Valley of VA but originally in the eastern panhandle of WV. I have been to most of the places in the video in VA and WV as well as some in KY, TN, NC, SC, GA and FL. However, there are many, many more I would like to visit.

For those that are interested in traveling to this area of the mid-Atlantic region, you will be pleasantly surprised at the myriad of places to see and things to do. I live only 70 miles west of our nation's capital which is a magnificent city to visit.

Do yourself a favor and set aside some time to take in the wonders of this area. I believe you will be forever grateful for the opportunity. Please note that I am sure there are others who feel the same way about places where they live, and rightfully so. :)

Todd

·
Registered
740 Posts
George,
That was very nice. Always remember this,
If you could read the photo captions, thank a teacher

If you can read them in English, thank a Soldier

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak,MI

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bob vanness said:
George,
That was very nice. Always remember this,
If you could read the photo captions, thank a teacher

If you can read them in English, thank a Soldier

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak,MI
And if you can read them through a properly fitted pair of progressive bi-focals, thank Bob VanNess!!

A few years ago, I posted the question regarding straight line bi-focals vs progressive and any problems while riding while wearing each. Bob called me at home and shared his work and personal experience with each. I found someone local that I was comfortable with and tried the progressive lenses after hating the lined lenses. Why did I ever waste my money on the lined ones?!

Thanks again, Bob.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts