GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My wife and I are planning a trip to Maine. We want to see all of the appropriate sights as well as the sights off the beatin path.

Where would be the best bang for the buck for steak and lobster? Let's say $75 tops.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chris

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
supposed to be a place called peggys cove - heading up there end of month- FUNDY PARK is must see and cabots trail if going to nova scotia- thats where im heading after reunion in no. ohio other than that cant help ya lol be safe

·
Registered
317 Posts
If you go near Portland and like lighthouses and lobster you are in luck. There is Portland Head Light and then go to Cape Elizabeth to Two lights Rd..... where there is two more lighthouses!! The Lobster Shack is right on the point and the last parking lot on the right. We ate there Tuesday. We had lobster also in Naples Me. but I think Labor day was closing day for a lot of places in that area.

·
Registered
293 Posts
You can get Steak and Lobster almost anywhere along Rt 1 (the coastal Rt). Jump over to Rt 1 anywhere and follow it north. It's very busy in the summer but this time of year it's beautiful.....The farther north you go the better it gets........If you get to the Bar Harbor Region be sure to take in Arcadia Nat. Park.......75 bucks in Maine will buy more lobster than you can eat........Have a great trip.....Dick

·
Registered
333 Posts
lobster

go to five islands maine or boothbay lobstermans coop they give the best prices and the money goes to them instead of a dealer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts