GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a left side cowl for a GL1800, and a left side cover, color does not matter, but no broken tabs.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I have some pieces, but different people call different items different names. Could you please get a little more specific with your description so I can possibly help?

Thanks much!

I need a left side cowl for a GL1800, and a left side cover, color does not matter, but no broken tabs.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me, the left side cowl is the large plastic piece that goes over the radiator and also holds the headlight.
The side cover is the painted pice that goes over the battery area with the black pice to the back.

Larry

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Is it kind of like the one you see on the side of my bike?:joke: Yep, it's joke.

Sorry, I do not have either of those parts left. Hope you find them.

Thanks for getting back to me, the left side cowl is the large plastic piece that goes over the radiator and also holds the headlight.
The side cover is the painted pice that goes over the battery area with the black pice to the back.

Larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts