1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:joke: I have always liked that write-up . Every time I read it I end with a big smile. I love it with him talking to his neighbor. How many times have I had that conversation with someone?

But times do change. I even have guys in my local GWRRA very interested in the Car Tire. One even sneaked over here and we have him a tire ordered.

Yep times do change.

Kit

·
DSI Keeper
9,159 Posts
Good idea, I also add it to my link.

I am starting to put a lot of stuff that page, I wonder if it might be a good idea to expand/improve that page. Perhaps htm with a separate link to the actual member roster. Any opinions?

·
Registered
973 Posts
I think were about ready for another tire usage poll. The demographics have changed with a lot more people using the Kumho than ever before and some of the early favorites falling in popularity.

I'd set it up iffin I know'd how to, but i don't. I tried and got so confused that I just walked away from it.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea, I also add it to my link.

I am starting to put a lot of stuff that page, I wonder if it might be a good idea to expand/improve that page. Perhaps htm with a separate link to the actual member roster. Any opinions?

Sounds lake a plan to me. I assuming we could get the links to be click an go. Maybe we could include some pics of black holes and other Galactic memorabilia that Nando has stashed away... Cheers....:doorag:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think were about ready for another tire usage poll. The demographics have changed with a lot more people using the Kumho than ever before and some of the early favorites falling in popularity.

I'd set it up iffin I know'd how to, but i don't. I tried and got so confused that I just walked away from it.

Let me give it some thought and if no one else jumps on it, I'll see if I can knock one out in the next few days. Meanwhile we could start compiling a list of anything new to include. We are restricted to I think, 14 choices in a poll which should cover the most used tires. Cheers....:doorag:

·
Registered
973 Posts
I think we're are restricted to 10 options per survey and that won't even begin to cover all the tire choices. The last survey was carried out over more than one thread with like 9 tire choices and the tenth was "none of the above" and it sent you to another thread where there were 9 more choices, etc. Like I said, I gave it a try but just didn't have the expertise to pull it off.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the read stick. :popcorn:
I hadn't seen this before and was very interested. :thumbup:

It has the info that a Newbie might need to answer all the questions they have. :confused:

Ray :bow:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the site Stick,

I enjoyed the reading. I also have been told by some GW riders that I am putting myself in danger by riding a CT. Seems funny, but when I tell them to try and follow me on the twistys they always have an excuse as to having to do something else. I can see the interest in some of their eyes, they just need to break away from their group and I think they would turn to the Darkside. Only time will tell.

John

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:thumbup:

AWESOME stuff fellas !!! :bow:

As for the naysayers, I just invite 'em out for a run out into the countryside. That usually quiets 'em down many of those folks do not like someone throwin' down the gauntlet glove on 'em. :shrug::22yikes::roll::lol:

I so enjoy bein' a PIA especially as a lil' fella. :popcorn:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I have a suspicion that the use of a CT on the 1800 is about to take off in a much bigger way.

I have more than several folks who watch me and see me ride just about every weekend. In the parking lot or a gas stops or where ever many of them are so curious they cannot stay away from my bike.

That is how it starts, they get curious, they start asking questions, then one of them says , only an idiot would run a CT, then they get even more curious and ignore the idiot guy and before long, they eat the worm. :roll::thumbup:

Kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts