GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see an old man crotched over the steering wheel puffing on Pall Malls, driving a Chevy Monte Carlo please be patient. My dad is driving from Az to Ga. He should be around AR right now. He will be visiting for a couple of weeks. I am very excited to see him and spend some good qaulity Father Son time. I might have to take a vacation from my second family for awhile. I will keep yall in my thoughts. :cry:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
He's driving from AZ to GA via AK???????

Those Pall Malls must be loaded!!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Toyo.....you enjoy those precious times with your Dad. Take lots of pictures and even videos if you can. And you two get together and decide to put down those dang cigerettes!!!

I know you guys will have a blast. Take him fishing at Lanier, and a walk on the Appalachian Trail. Maybe early morning coffee at Walmart!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
tequilaroy said:
He may be headed to Alaska, but I don't even want to know what 'crotched over the wheel' means.

:crew:
Maybe that was supposed to be "crouched over the wheel". Let's not forget Toyo is a literary genius........he just types faster than he thinks sometimes!!! 8)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you guys would get out on the highways of our country sometimes you would know that I-40 runs thru Arkansas. He just called and stopped for the night in west Memphis, which is technically in Ak. What am I gonna do with you Cotton Butts?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Cotton Butt says that AK is Alaska......AR is Arkansas, and AZ is Arizona......I think I got that right......I passed American Geography!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
For future Reference...

U.S. State Abbreviations
Alabama - AL
Alaska - AK
American Samoa - AS
Arizona - AZ
Arkansas - AR
California - CA
Colorado - CO
Connecticut - CT
Delaware - DE
District of Columbia - DC
Federated States of Micronesia* - FM
Florida - FL
Georgia - GA
Guam - GU
Hawaii - HI
Idaho - ID
Illinois - IL
Indiana - IN
Iowa - IA
Kansas - KS
Kentucky - KY
Louisiana - LA
Maine - ME
Marshall Islands* - MH
Maryland - MD
Massachusetts - MA
Michigan - MI
Minnesota - MN
Mississippi - MS
Missouri - MO
Montana - MT
Nebraska - NE
Nevada - NV
New Hampshire - NH
New Jersey - NJ
New Mexico - NM
New York - NY
North Carolina - NC
North Dakota - ND
Northern Mariana Islands - MP
Ohio - OH
Oklahoma - OK
Oregon - OR
Palau* - PW
Pennsylvania - PA
Puerto Rico - PR
Rhode Island - RI
South Carolina - SC
South Dakota - SD
Tennessee - TN
Texas - TX
Utah - UT
Vermont - VT
Virgin Island - VI
Virginia - VA
Washington - WA
West Virginia - WV
Wisconsin - WI
Wyoming - WY

*Although Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, and Marshall Islands are independent countries, each is still served by the United States Postal Service.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Those "A" states are a bit confusing!! Always were a bit of a challenge for me.

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
So thats who that was? Tell him I said sorry bout that and I think he's number 1 too. Juss kiddin.

BTW, Arkansas is AR

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
It's illegal to crotch over in Arkansas... ...they let you do it in Alaska though since the population centers are so far apart and all.
Gunna show Pops the pig trails? Take him to Rib Country?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Toyo enjoy all the time you can get with your dad, i lost mine in 78 and i whish i had more time. So enjoy.

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Bulldog said:
State of "CF"

Confusion?...LOL
Actually, if you look at boat registration numbers in California you will notice they use the "CF" designation. This was due to the informal use of "CF" as the abbreviation for California years before the USPS standardized "CA" as its new abbreviation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.