GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Bookmark Smoky Mountain Ride In -Shirts Added

There is a new page at http://jkgraphics.com/smoky.html for User Requests. Click on the 'I'd Like To: button on the main page. I've placed JoJo's share a room request there. Bookmark the Main Page.

Anyone else with a request, just email me.

Since there is so much info on many threads on this event, may I suggest that everyone check the web page above to get the whole story in one place. I am editing and updating, removing the old stuff and leaving the new. All of the essential info is inside the red box on the main page.

I hope this will clear up any questions, as one place will have the latest info. ;);)

March 4: T Shirt design: Bike will be the color of the shirt.

Once the vendor has set up the mechanics to place orders, I will update this post accordingly.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
There is a new page at http://jkgraphics.com/smoky.html for User Requests. Click on the 'I'd Like To: button on the main page. I've placed JoJo's share a room request there. Bookmark the Main Page.

Anyone else with a request, just email me.

Since there is so much info on many threads on this event, may I suggest that everyone check the web page above to get the whole story in one place. I am editing and updating, removing the old stuff and leaving the new. All of the essential info is inside the red box on the main page.

I hope this will clear up any questions, as one place will have the latest info. ;);)
Would Robin and I still be welcomed without a 'Wing?

:cry:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

Doug...you're kidding right??? Bring your azz on down...I can't wait to meet you too!
:thumbup:
Mark & Elaine

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RV & Tent Camping at Ridge Top

Just heard from Kathy - Tent & RV camping is availlable:

Yes, we do. It is $17.00 per tent with 1 person, per night. It is $5.00 extra per person (over 1 person) staying in the same tent. If electricity (in the tent) is required it is $25.00 per tent with 1 person. Same additional person fees. If you have any other questions let me know. Have a wonderful day. Kathy

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

the site says "Please note that this is not limited to those who own a GL1800. All 'civilized' motorcyclists are welcome to participate."

Go on!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reminder

Just a reminder that all info as to links & phone numbers is here:

http://jkgraphics.com/smoky.html

Save time! Save your fingers! Prevents senior moments!

Today is Saturday, Feb 21.

In two weeks, Daylight Saving starts.

In four weeks, spring will have sprung.

In four months, its the Smoky Mountain Ride In. :cool:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Shirts

The Shirts will Include

Polo (golf) with pocket.
Womens
Long sleeve T-shirts
Reg T-shirts

All shirts will come in a variety of colors. The color of the shirt will be the color of the bike, with the S.M.R.I Image front & back on them.
(See the S.M.R.I. web page for the Image)
Reg T-shirts start at $10.00.
As soon as the owner completes the price, color, and order form I will pass it on to you.

Thanks Gary

1 - 20 of 26 Posts