GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help! I bought the cellset and tried to put it in. No problem getting the pocket out and attaching the intercom plugs. BUT....where the heck do you run the power cable and the cell hookup cable? (Exactly, if anyone can help.) I don't have a book to find out how to pull the tupperware, if you need to. I am not sure if I will be running it anywhere that will be too hot. The documentation says the phone jack should be a good distance from the cellset. So....how is a good way to route it to the other side of the shelter?? I tried to do this at lunch today and, man, have I ever been humbled!! I guess in the mechanical department, I have totally failed.
Can someone help me or is there anyone in the Northern Virginia area that has installed one and can guide me through this thing? I'd like to get it installed before we start hitting the road on any lengthy trips again this year.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Can anyone help me??? There is also no picture (hey, I said I was stupid) of which screws are positive and negative in the accessory panel. (No pictures of this in the instructions and no designations in the owner's manual pictures.)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When it ever gets here....

Thanks, Ron. I'll be watching for it.
(I guess I should have posted my "[email protected]" here. It would have been faster.)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, the mail is slow...

I replied through Outlook mail. Hopefully, you finally got at least one of the replies.
Thanks for the info! Now all I have to do is get some "my time" to complete the task....
Too many people wanting me to do too many things.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts