GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
1000!!! Finally, the number was reached! Only way to go now is up!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: :thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
fire dept hates us lol guess i'm not only crazy one

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woohoo

·
Registered
393 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Congrats to us all, and to a fine job of
keeping track...special thanks to you Murgie!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Sheese

I didn't get all this loving when I signed up.

Contrats Duckster.

Many happy miles ahead

·
Registered
443 Posts
Can I now be known as darksider #1000 minus 227? That way I get to tag onto some of the notoriety? LOL :congrats: :rolleyes: :confused: :bow:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Early last year I predicted, on this forum, that there would be 1,000 Darksiders by the end of the year. It appears I was about 6 1/2 months off. :oops: Oh, well.

Anyone want to hazard a guess when #2,000 will be given out? I'll say in about 2 yrs.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
:congrats: Duckster

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Early last year I predicted, on this forum, that there would be 1,000 Darksiders by the end of the year. It appears I was about 6 1/2 months off. :oops: Oh, well.

Anyone want to hazard a guess when #2,000 will be given out? I'll say in about 2 yrs.
It may be sooner than that ...as more people are doing it, they are talking to more people about it...the exposure rate will be EXPONENTIAL....

:thumbup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome & :congrats:
Wow, it didn't take long to hit 1000! I'm 963 less than a month ago. Now going to have to tell my buddy that he missed it :lol:! (But he'll be along soon when he wears out the rest of his G704.)

Yes thanks to Murgie for being the numbers keeper :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bet there are alot more than 1000. I have been a darksider for just over a year. I did not get a decal. I know two other dark siders that also do not sport the decal. Are we bad Darksiders?
Very proud of the fact that I have a rof on my 1800 but never been a fan of decals.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hard to believe my number is more than doubled now, and I waited a while after I got my tire to request a number. Guess I didn't want to admit I had gone to the Darkside until I was sure. :wrong: Sorry fellow Darksiders........ my bad!!!! :joke:

BTW .... I'm on my second one already and running the Battleaxe on the front AND LOVE IT!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
441 Posts
:thumbup::congrats:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts