GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had a chance to post this yet, but my wife traded in her '13 F6B for an '18 Wing in June. I get a kick out of it when she tries to beat me out of a stop light, and I can see a big grin on her face.

BTW, she started on a 750 Aero in August of 2010. After moving up to a VTX1300, then the F6B and now the '18, she has put over 100K miles on two wheels. Not bad for 9 years. :grin2: :wink2: I think I'll keep her. :smile2:

After 18 months, I'll be turning 30K on my '18 this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
The family that rides together stays together

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congratulations!!! Many miles of smiles ahead for both of you!!!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I haven't had a chance to post this yet, but my wife traded in her '13 F6B for an '18 Wing in June. I get a kick out of it when she tries to beat me out of a stop light, and I can see a big grin on her face.

BTW, she started on a 750 Aero in August of 2010. After moving up to a VTX1300, then the F6B and now the '18, she has put over 100K miles on two wheels. Not bad for 9 years. :grin2: :wink2: I think I'll keep her. :smile2:

After 18 months, I'll be turning 30K on my '18 this weekend.
That's awesome.....
My wife is not "technical" enough to want or know how to ride a motorcycle.

She's comfortable riding pillion.....cheaper that way, but your a lucky man that has a wife that enjoys it that much. Good on you both..... :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts