GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't get on the forum every day so I have my PM notification flagged to receive an email whenever a PM arrives. This worked great on the old board format but, since the new format began, I do not receive any email notifications of incoming PMs. I have double and triple checked that the email address is correct and all the necessary boxes are checked but nothing arrives. I've even checked my email account to ensure it will allow receipt to no avail. I also checked to ensure the messages are not being filtered into my spam folder.

What am I not doing right???

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't get on the forum every day so I have my PM notification flagged to receive an email whenever a PM arrives. This worked great on the old board format but, since the new format began, I do not receive any email notifications of incoming PMs. I have double and triple checked that the email address is correct and all the necessary boxes are checked but nothing arrives. I've even checked my email account to ensure it will allow receipt to no avail. I also checked to ensure the messages are not being filtered into my spam folder.

What am I not doing right???
Maybe you should send this comment directly to LaMont for an answer. All of us could only speculate what is happening. Since he is the administrator, he could address this specific issue with you directly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd be interested also. Once I set the appropriate settings I got emails for the first 1 or 2 PMs. Then nothing.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Just for information, mine have been working great.
I don't get the sale e-mails that I have signed up for but I usually hear about them here.
Good Luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts