GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to pay Honda $3.50 each for the "push pins" used in the faring pockets. VP has some but the are not the same type. Any ideas.

·
Registered
271 Posts
90116-SP0-003 CLIP, BUMPER SEAL $1.85 from Hal.

The pocket cover is only $5.00, but the push pins are $1.85! Some of the wing part costs are hard to understand.

·
Registered
994 Posts
As I understand it there are different sizes of push pins so make sure you are ordering the right size.

Hal has packs of the pins that were not very expensive. I ordered a pack of each size and just put them in the CD cavity in case I or someonelse lost one.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hal has packs of the pins that were not very expensive. I ordered a pack of each size and just put them in the CD cavity in case I or someonelse lost one.
The packs of the pins that are from Big Bike Parts won't fit the fairing pockets, they are too large a diameter.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just bought 4 from PowerSports for $2.17 ea. Still a lot of money, but I guess it is because it is a specialized part.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
are the pushpins that fit on the cowling top the same size as the pocket pins? One of the pins is somewhere on the garage floor but has so far resisted all attempts at finding it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts