GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not that great with putors but I downloaded the POI for my 2820, downloaded it to a Garmin folder, I can open the folder and see it there but when I try to load it to the Garmin I get a message that I need a .csv or a .gpx file. I just followed the instructions and then I get this message, arrrrr. But that is usually the way it goes for me last year I bought a new monitor, the guy at Best Buy said just plug it in and go, after Dell got done with me on up grades to run the monitor I could have bought a new computor cheaper. Got the Garmin last week and it's such a hog on my hard drive I have to get add a bigger hard drive. Hmmm, my computor is almost as bad as my Wing you know you add this, now you have to add that:p

Is the POI loader different than just POI's? if I read it right I did download the POI loader but now need to download Poi's? Where do I find POI's or do I have to create my own? Thanks,

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So now that I figured out I need to get POI's to add to my 2820 what is the one I want? Need it for attractions, motels, eating places and what kind of bridge decks, don't like those expanded metal ones

1 - 3 of 3 Posts