GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get the points of interest icons to show up on my Honda NAV map. I have POI turned on and in settings I have all points of interest checked. The bike does not yet have the latest software update performed yet but will do so when my spare key fob comes in. Bike is a 2018 Tour DCT.
Anybody have any ideas ?
Thanks
Scooper

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
you also have to be zoomed in pretty close. cant remember the exact amount but its in the manual

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
The 'button' on the nav menu that says poi on (or off) is indicating what will happen if the button is pushed -- like a 'stop' button that has stop written on it.

As above . you also have to be zoomed in enough to see them.

You can also search for poi's and get a list.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The 'button' on the nav menu that says poi on (or off) is indicating what will happen if the button is pushed -- like a 'stop' button that has stop written on it.

Is it just me or is the tech on the Goldwing way more complicated than it should be?? I mean...I deal with tech for a living, and it's going to take me a while to get all of this figured out...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Is it just me or is the tech on the Goldwing way more complicated than it should be?? I mean...I deal with tech for a living, and it's going to take me a while to get all of this figured out...
complicated? debatable. intuitive? not too many things are. you just have to learn what it needs for you to do. like a good woman, gotta figure out which buttons to push. :wink2:

·
Registered
14 Posts

HaHa, so I'm trying to see POI's and it says POI On, so I need to push it to see them, I thought it meant they were on and I was wondering why nothing showed up, HaHa! Whodah thunk! Too simple for my mind!

Dean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts