GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
John, is there a way we can get the shirts before the Fish Fry? We will be arriving Monday afternoon and staying at the Ridgetop Motel.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can You Deliver?

John, is there a way we can get the shirts before the Fish Fry? We will be arriving Monday afternoon and staying at the Ridgetop Motel.
Just two polo shirts were ordered. May I place delivery in your hands? If so, I'll call Ridge Top & have them shipped there. TIA

·
Registered
882 Posts
what do you mean two? we ordered two? Bo how many did you order?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exact Details

Just two polo shirts were ordered. May I place delivery in your hands? If so, I'll call Ridge Top & have them shipped there. TIA
I have two polo shirts:

1. Bo Hancock, Live Oak, FL Blue, XL

2. Linda Carter, Terry, FL Black, M

I can ship them priority mail tomorrow (6/16) to Ridge Top Motel as long as one or both Bo & Linda are staying at Ridge Top and the second one will be delivered to the other person. Let me know ASAP. TIA

·
Registered
882 Posts
OUR ORDER LINDA,S ORDER SHOULD BE TWO Shirt;,s One for Linda One for Kenny. We will be at the Ridge Top with Bo. Do we need to call and check on the order? We paid for two.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Call Me

OUR ORDER LINDA,S ORDER SHOULD BE TWO Shirt;,s One for Linda One for Kenny. We will be at the Ridge Top with Bo. Do we need to call and check on the order? We paid for two.
Call me. 717-274-9445 I have no polo shirt for Kenny, but I may be able to get one if we act now. PA Embroidery gave me two polo shirts with paperwork.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We Can Laugh Now!

Let me explain a failure to communicate:

Picking up the shirts, I'm handed two bags?

I say, 'Only two shirts?'

She says, 'Only two orders; here are the forms' which are folded.

Believing we are on the same page, I leave only to find out that each person had ordered two shirts each. Time is short, so I talked with both parties & showed up at PA Embroidery first ting today. Forms in hand, I talk to the person who gave me the shirts and discover the secret: She had neatly folded one shirt inside the second! Each package contains two shirts!

So, when we think we are on the same page, perhaps we need to repeat our understanding. She said two orders, I said two shirts and we were never on the same page; but each of us thought we were!

I will call Ridge Top for an address & have the shirts send there to the attention of Bo.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks John! I fully understand the "communications" issue. Easy mistake to make.

I am still surprised that there were not more orders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts