GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know he made to maggies Valley NC, someone posted some pictures and his bike was there. But you Jimmy, he's a man of few words....

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
I know he made to maggies Valley NC, someone posted some pictures and his bike was there. But you Jimmy, he's a man of few words....
Bobby, I spoke with Pooch while he was in Maggie Valley and he said that he ran into some bad weather on the way there in Nebraska and had to stop and get a room. I was teasing him and said I didn't see any pictures of him while he was there and I didn't believe that he was there. He said he was having problems trying to post pictures. I'm going to text him this evening to see where he is now that he has left Maggie Valley.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Yep, we have the proof! :nerd:

He joined our little group for a day of riding around Franklin, Moonshine 28 and Wayath road. Larry The Cruiser posted a couple pics, and I'll post some here. He had a fantastic time.

We thought we were a leisurely group but during a few of the more twisty areas the 3 riders in front of him pulled away a bit. He was in the middle of the group and never left behind, since we all had CB's. Including the Jones in the chase car.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, now I believe him that he got there. :grin2:
Update: I got a text from Pooch last night that he was close to Savannah GA and got another one this morning that he is on his way to Jacksonville FL. As Bobby said he is a man of a few words. lol

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Now that I could finally get on a computer that works, I'm in Jacksonville Florida, waiting for the tornado warning and rain to slow down a tad or two so I can start my 50CC ride. jollygreendoc, thanks for posting the pics, as you can see, CAWing is very skeptical that I had made it to Maggie Valley. Got shutdown again yesterday in Georgia because of the rain. I will post more when I get home in Utah.

Reactions: CAWing

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
I. Split room with him in Maggie Valley! Think he was there !! ?? Someone paid half ! :wink2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol looks like a good time he text me when in virgina and headed to florida so will be nice too talk to him when hes home

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
IF HE'S IN FLORIDA HE'S GETTING HAMMERED WITH RAIN !!!!:frown2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Guys, a little rain, sleet, hail or a good snow storm doesn't bother Jimmy, **** if he isn't wet and cold he's not happy, at least thats my observation when riding with him....lol

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Update on 5/25 am. Got a text this morning @ 6:48 am and all it said was Lacombe LA, and just received another one as I'm posting this that said Roanoke LA. That's the latest folks. Looks like he's heading west. Go west young man go west.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I=Looks like he is headed your way, Paul. I talked to him last night too and he was waiting for the rain to let up, not quit, just let up a bit.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
I=Looks like he is headed your way, Paul. I talked to him last night too and he was waiting for the rain to let up, not quit, just let up a bit.
He'll probably get here just in time for the heat. :grin2: Last week we had 102 but 2 days of mid 80's now and then the heat starts again. :crying:

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Latest update that I received from Pooch was 4:30 pm CA time on 5/25 and he said he was in San Antonio TX

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Pooch sent me a text at 9:45 pm last night that read.......Ft. Stockton Texas for some sleep. I received another text this morning (5/26) that said Van Horn Texas. That's all folks.

Another update. 10:30 am Jimmy must have kicked that Yallar bike in the arse. Just got a text......Wilcox AZ

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I'm home now, got home last night 7:30. Another day trip to Pocatello to get a trailer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rode yeaterday with Jimmy to Pocatello Idaho to pick you his "new to him" Lees-ure Lite Camper, nice outfit, he got a really good deal on it.:grin2:

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Rode yeaterday with Jimmy to Pocatello Idaho to pick you his "new to him" Lees-ure Lite Camper, nice outfit, he got a really good deal on it.:grin2:
Until I see some pictures I'm still not believing you guys. What do you think Terry? :grin2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts