GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Until I see some pictures I'm still not believing you guys. What do you think Terry? :grin2:
See them now??... Appropriately named the Doghouse

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
277 Posts
I like it. hAVE YOU USED IT YET?

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Me likee. :thumbup: I hope you enjoy your new toy. Are you going to be able to sleep in that in the winter when your wife boots you out of the house? :crying:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
It's the doghouse now, LOL

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks good Jimmy, it looks like a road trip is in the works, with you, paul, terry, buster, joe and me all in the camping mode, maybe we should start planing a trip down to the North Rim of the GC before it gets to hot...What say you guys???

·
Registered
277 Posts
sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Looks good Jimmy, it looks like a road trip is in the works, with you, paul, terry, buster, joe and me all in the camping mode, maybe we should start planing a trip down to the North Rim of the GC before it gets to hot...What say you guys???
Today is the last day of our cool-down period and the heat starts tomorrow with temps in the 100's and it will be 108 a week from this Thursday. Not looking forward to that and can't wait to get out of this he** hole. :crying: I'm working as fast as I can getting both of my houses ready to sell. One house has over 40 yrs. of Stuff in the garage that I've been getting rid of. Can't believe what a pack-rat I've been. :oops:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Today is the last day of our cool-down period and the heat starts tomorrow with temps in the 100's and it will be 108 a week from this Thursday. Not looking forward to that and can't wait to get out of this he** hole. :crying: I'm working as fast as I can getting both of my houses ready to sell. One house has over 40 yrs. of Stuff in the garage that I've been getting rid of. Can't believe what a pack-rat I've been. :oops:
Did i hear garage sale?? What's yer address?? :joke::joke: I wish you all the best in getting out of there. I've got a 24 ft. enclosed trailer if ya need it.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Did i hear garage sale?? What's yer address?? :joke::joke: I wish you all the best in getting out of there. I've got a 24 ft. enclosed trailer if ya need it.
I appreciate your kind offer. :bow: What I really need is about 4 220 lb. youngsters who would love to move all my household belongings, etc. :grin2: At 72 yrs. young I'm not looking forward to that part of the move.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts