Gone

LOL

Would have sold as many units as the " turbocharger"

Matt(BCNV):thumbup:

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
$600 was stupid

the website was lame It did not explain hoses insulation;difference in price??I'm assuming the$299 was with out hoses and the $599 came with some type off hose that you shoved into your jacket dunno ???
Good idea just way too rich for me

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Gone

LOL

Would have sold as many units as the " turbocharger"

Matt(BCNV):thumbup:
$600 was stupid

the website was lame It did not explain hoses insulation;difference in price??I'm assuming the$299 was with out hoses and the $599 came with some type off hose that you shoved into your jacket dunno ???
What the hell are you tqwo smoking?

Care to explaing to those who weren't in the loop?

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
$600 was stupid

Thats for sure. website does not tell you anything that a buyer would want to know before buying. Looks like he went to a lot of work to get that designed and then produced, but I'm not interested.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
With heated gear you can control the heat to YOU.

There is nothing but a hose blowing hot air under your jacket according to the link I was sent.
What about your hands legs etc.
Sure you have to buy each piece of heated gear,but it would keep the whole body warm not just your chest for the cost of this.

They went through a lot of trouble with the cover.:thumbup:
but not for me.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
$600 was stupid

$299 was for 1 of the heat units (1 side) and could be used for the rider OR the passenger - not both.

$589 (?) was 2 heat units. One for the rider AND one the passenger. The hose concentrated the air flow, particularly for the passenger. Either way, the hose could be inserted up the bottom of a jacket for constant warm air flow.

No way though to regulate air flow OR air temp.

Interesting idea, but yes...way too expensive.

(A new member was marketing a device that redirected radiator heat to the rider and/or passenger)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Wow, that's all we need - a few more members full of hot air :joke:

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I saw that and this is what I thought......Bawaaaaaaaaaa! LMAO

·
IronMan
17,627 Posts
that hose goes up your azzzzz not your shirt lol gives you that warm n fuzzy feeling all over :wrong:

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
$299 was for 1 of the heat units (1 side) and could be used for the rider OR the passenger - not both.

$589 (?) was 2 heat units. One for the rider AND one the passenger. The hose concentrated the air flow, particularly for the passenger. Either way, the hose could be inserted up the bottom of a jacket for constant warm air flow.

No way though to regulate air flow OR air temp.

Interesting idea, but yes...way too expensive.

(A new member was marketing a device that redirected radiator heat to the rider and/or passenger)
For $290 i think I could find a PVC y pipe of the right size and a vac hose enabling me to split the single one Still way too much

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I have a similar set up that I use. Cardboard, duct tape, a flexible hose and close pins to attach to my right pants leg. If anyone would like the plans, please PM me.:wrong::cool:;)

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
I have a similar set up that I use. Cardboard, duct tape, a flexible hose and close pins to attach to my right pants leg. If anyone would like the plans, please PM me.:wrong::cool:;)
It is becoming obvious that you are spending a lot of time with us Southerners!

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I kinda liked the idea... Interesting anyway. But I'm not willing to pay that much for it.

I wonder what would happen if the fans kicked on... :twisted:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts