GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you been to this place? www.poopys.com

Some friends of mine were there last weekend - good food, lots of fun! Looks like a good reason for you guys to get together for the day! :thumbup:

Sorry Rail - no pie :cry:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Laura,
We have had a group there several times....it is only about 2.5 hours from me. Pretty good food.....primarily a Harley type of crowd.....you can even get a Tattoo while you are there. :p

It gets pretty crowded on weekends and they usually have a band as well. It is a fun place to stop to "Say you've been there." :joke:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Any place named after POOP, is got to be cool.

Look in the upper right corner, it says their prices are lower than $hyt.....

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Sorry Rail - no pie :cry:
I have pie containers, I could stop by Maggie Maes on way there. :cool: I have always got a back up plan ;). Have heard about Poopy's from buddy in Hanover,Il but never been there. Also was told it's big Harley hangout mostly by wanna be riders :?:shrug:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Yep, twice. I ate there the first time. I didn't think the food was anything to write home about. The prices are right around what you would pay in a big city. (NOT cheaper then sh*t, :tongue:) I picked up a funny T-shirt and left.

Neat place though... you can get drunk, a tattoo, a burger, 20w50 oil, and camp all in one stop. Not necessarily in that order.

Last Friday I was there, I watched a hour or so of a band (name was Bullet), did a great job on some classic rock covers.

Yep.. you guessed it, it's a Harley crowd. Whoops I rode the wrong bike... again. :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts