GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,183 Posts
Some people (Wheels) just can stand it when their TEAMS lose...
But remember,, you might have a chance next year.....

John,, we'll have to talk about what Patti Crocker is going to do with
all that dough that I won.....

· Registered
1,915 Posts
A saturday night get together would be nice,those late sunday get togethers dont work well for earily monday morning work schedules,OLE YELLER MBG PA

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Well said Wheels. :agree: I want some Cats-Cade cookies though. That will make me feel much better about the last minute Cardinal loss. ;);)

· Registered
1,118 Posts

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rumor has it that if you are passing through Central PA, there is an award winning bakery that is honored to hand out a dozen fresh baked cookies to Gold Wingers as they pass through town. . .

I think it is great that an establishment would do this for members of the board . . . .

Bulldog
I thought that it might be time to share this again. As you can see, the Board's most senior and respected member has even heard about the "bakery" and we all know that Bull Dawg would never tell a story if it were not true.

I would agree with SilverHawk that a few dozen freshly baked cookies by this award winning member of our "Family" sure would be nice to dunk in my Butler cup.

· Registered
2,183 Posts
Well said Wheels. :agree: I want some Cats-Cade cookies though. That will make me feel much better about the last minute Cardinal loss. ;);)
SilverHawk,,
You have a good point,, I think we should have some of those FAMOUS
Cats-Cade cookies,, And if I'm correct,, those cookies were made by the famous MRS BullDog..
So I guess we'll just have to see if she will make some for us.......

· Registered
1,118 Posts
SilverHawk,,
You have a good point,, I think we should have some of those FAMOUS
Cats-Cade cookies,, And if I'm correct,, those cookies were made by the famous MRS BullDog..
So I guess we'll just have to see if she will make some for us.......
I heard about those FAMOUS Mrs. BullDog cookies from old Cats-Cade chronicles gone by. Perhaps Mrs. Dawg will make some for us travellers who have never been able to sample those delicious goodies before. Help us Obi-Wan....you are our only hope!!! COOKIES!!!! :lol: :thumbup: :excited:

· Registered
12,417 Posts
Here is my take on all of this.

I think that Patti Crocker and Meesh should have a "cookie" cook off at Cats-Cade.

We could get the ladies together in our Kitchen on Friday night while we are out in the shop doing our thing.

Seems like a plan to me. Everyone gets cookies, Tequila Roy gets a Birthday cake, Wheels gets a "New York" cheese cake (not NY style). and Margarita Will get's crumbs.

Is Mrs. Crocker up to the challenge? Last I remember, Mr. Crocker has a trailer, so we won't have to hear "I didn't have the pans I am used to" etc. etc.

Seems like a Win Win to me!

Mr. Meesh

· Registered
1,118 Posts

I think that Patti Crocker and Meesh should have a "cookie" cook off at Cats-Cade.

We could get the ladies together in our Kitchen on Friday night while we are out in the shop doing our thing.

Seems like a plan to me. Everyone gets cookies, Tequila Roy gets a Birthday cake, Wheels gets a "New York" cheese cake (not NY style). and Margarita Will get's crumbs.

Is Mrs. Crocker up to the challenge? Last I remember, Mr. Crocker has a trailer, so we won't have to hear "I didn't have the pans I am used to" etc. etc.

Mr. Meesh
Way to go Mr. Meesh!! Cookies for everybody. :agree:
Wonder how well those baked goodies will go with Corona? :?: Guess we'll just have to check it out. ;) :thumbup:

· Registered
2,183 Posts

Mr. Meesh
Mr. Meesh,,
I just spoke with Mrs Crocker and she said that it would be an honor to go up against the world famous Meesh aka "Chocolate Chip Queen" and that she would be "up for the challenge" !!! And she has also inquired if Bobby Flay from food network was going to be there to enjoy the "Cookie throwdown" lol
Just so you know she is already out in the kitchen getting in some practice
See you at the contest......:yes1:
Oh and just so you know,,, cookies and Captain Morgan go good together too.
Mr. CROCKER....

· Registered
12,417 Posts
Unfortunately, since the winner of the Cheese Cake did not call to claim his winnings, the Cheese Cake has gone to First Runner Up, Margarita Will by prior agreement between Will and Meesh....LOL

Mr. Meesh

· Registered
276 Posts
I volunteer to be a judge.:1st:

Impartiality assured.:hun1:

Extra sampling likely.:biggrin:

Crowd consensus certainly.:eat1::eat2:

Bribes - nah, we won't go there.:money1:

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
UPDATE:

Upon a closer examination of the facts, it was determined that there was a slight problem surrounding the issue of the NY Cheesecake. This issue has now been resolved. Sorry for any confusion. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.