GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get OEM type pop pins for 02 Wing? I ordered a package from some online store and found out when I went to replace a pin on inner fairing that the ones In was sent are too small for use. Anyone supply OEM size pins?

·
Registered
536 Posts
The pins can be ordered from the board sponsor, Honda Direct Line, 888-258-6699.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Topster,

Use this link http://www.hondadirectline.com into the site, then select "Honda Parts Fiche". Select your bike and find the parts you need. Just like going to your local dealer and having him look up the parts for you. It's a great way to find all those special Honda parts you need.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ones I need are the ones that hold the inner fairing in place just above the front cover. There are 2 pop pins and 2 screws that hold inner faring in place above front cover.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Jerry,

If you need item #28 in this picture, the part #91549-MW0-790ZA is what I ordered for my bike.
You can go to the parts fiche, type this number in the box at top.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pop fasteners

Jim at Venco Wings could also help.
1-(866) 648-3636
(603) 435-5151

·
Registered
136 Posts
Gentlemen,
Does anyone know how to get (part number) the pins that hold in the fairing pockets?
Their smaller and easily fall into the void. :x
Thanks,
MM

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Jerry,

I have a Parts Manual CD that I bought on eBay. $14.99+1.99 (shipping)
The eBay user ID is: cdpartscd
His email addy: [email protected]
He always has some CD's on eBay, but no Goldwings right now.

Rocket Wing,

See if this helps you..

There are a couple of other sites that have these parts online, but I've found that HDL's prices are the best plus they have this board for us to help each other.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts