GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Trained Killer Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...to make this motorcycle related, let it be known that my Wing is safely secured in my garage, accumulating all the dust (shameful, I know) while I inhale all the dust from these flippin' winds (shamals) here in The Armpit of the Earth! Apologies for being somewhat absent on the boards these last few months. I just wanted to tell all y'all how much being able to read the posts whenever I get a chance really "ups" my morale. I get to live vicariously through all of you. We'll be wrapping things up here shortly and I can get back to the more important things in life - RIDING! I'll be planning a Clarkster Whirlwind Tour - coming to a town near you - in the very near future. Would love to see as many of y'all as possible - and meet as many newbies - along the way. Thanks too, btw, for all who sent birthday well-wishes on my Facebook account. Look forward to being back stateside. Ride safely My Friends! Clarkster :doorag: :thumbup:

·
Banned
832 Posts
That damn Clarkster... over there living the high life. :lol: AGAIN. That's a rap.. pack it up and bring it on home. Spit on something before you leave.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thank You for your service. We'll keep the lights on for ya. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Best of luck and if I had known I would have baked a cake(NOT):hb2:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Come on down to Atlanta...I'll buy you a steak dinner!

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Clarkster its great to hear from you again. Keep your head down and come home in one piece. I hope I get the opportunity to ride with you some when you get home.

·
Banned
2,340 Posts
OK...to make this motorcycle related, let it be known that my Wing is safely secured in my garage, accumulating all the dust (shameful, I know) while I inhale all the dust from these flippin' winds (shamals) here in The Armpit of the Earth! Apologies for being somewhat absent on the boards these last few months. I just wanted to tell all y'all how much being able to read the posts whenever I get a chance really "ups" my morale. I get to live vicariously through all of you. We'll be wrapping things up here shortly and I can get back to the more important things in life - RIDING! I'll be planning a Clarkster Whirlwind Tour - coming to a town near you - in the very near future. Would love to see as many of y'all as possible - and meet as many newbies - along the way. Thanks too, btw, for all who sent birthday well-wishes on my Facebook account. Look forward to being back stateside. Ride safely My Friends! Clarkster :doorag: :thumbup:
:thumbup: What a guy :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
man you should pack up the wing and drive it on to a C130 or what ever cargo plane and bring it on base. Maybe they would see there is some think worth living for.

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
man you should pack up the wing and drive it on to a C130 or what ever cargo plane and bring it on base. Maybe they would see there is some think worth living for.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Oh Yeah
when I was in Goose Bay we used to sneak my 750 Honda onto the weekly supply hurk
Keep your head down and come home safe!!!

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,706 Posts
.............You missed a great retirement send off for Bob last month , although
you weren't there, your voice was.Thanks for the anthem,it meant a lot to Bob.

Be safe
Barry

Yes, it did, buddy, yes it did!

Come home safely.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey Bud get your butt back home you cant ride your bike over there.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
When you make it to Atlanta, it seems your dinner is covered. I'll buy the beer. I am sure Ga Rainman will keep me posted.

·
Registered
595 Posts
THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THE COUNTRY - AND STAY SAFE, COME HOME IN ONE PIECE......!!! :flg::flg:

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Thanks for your good works. Pack it in, come on back where the riding is good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts