GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIDE OR DRIVE TO EAT!!!

Great news! I have been able to again secure the River View room at the Blue Spoon in Prairie du Sac. The time is from 12 noon to 3pm on Sunday the 26th of January 2020. Link https://www.bluespooncafe.com/

Food will be ordered off the menu. It's a great opportunity to see each other in the middle of winter and talk about future and past trips.

Please reply to me if you are able to attend so that I can give them an idea of numbers.

Please bring family and guests. New people are most welcome and urged to attend.

This is the weekend between the last play off game and the Super Bowl. No football.

:chatter::clap2::chat::beer8::capwin::biker::biker::yes::drive1::chef2::eat2::eat1::chef3:

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Orrin thanks for setting it up, if the weather is decent I hope to ride down.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting response on Facebook. Goldwingers of Wisconsin.

See you guys there.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response. The title should read 2020 not 2019.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I am going. Thanks Orrin

·
Registered
163 Posts
My wife's hip surgery is scheduled for Jan 21. She may be ready to toss me out of the house for a few hours.

·
Love The DCT
11,810 Posts
I didn’t make it either. Curious as to how many were able to make it.

????????

·
Registered
483 Posts
Way to go Mike! I saw on Facebook that Randy had his bike out recently also. I hope to be able to get my bike out in a few months from now and get some riding in before I sell the bike. After not being able to ride my bike for a few years, I was able to get it out some last year to get it ready to sell. I may have a buyer but he wants to wait until this spring. We’ll see.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Way to go Mike! I saw on Facebook that Randy had his bike out recently also. I hope to be able to get my bike out in a few months from now and get some riding in before I sell the bike. After not being able to ride my bike for a few years, I was able to get it out some last year to get it ready to sell. I may have a buyer but he wants to wait until this spring. We’ll see.
Sorry to hear you are thinking about selling. Are you still working or have you retired ? Any plans to start selling that very nice tire changing tool ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yeah I guess it’s better to give it up now than later. I can’t wear a helmet for very long when I start to experience the cervical nerve pain similar to what I had before the double level cervical fusion I had done about five years ago. I would like to delay another surgery in that area as long as I can. I have been retired for 18 months now and I have been cleaning and organizing my shop so I can get something accomplished in it. I do have some of those tire bars I made and I also have some fork seal installation tools for any bike with 45mm fork tubes like the Goldwing. It doesn’t look like I will be needing to use some of these tools anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts