GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this under dads name as I had my account removed. We took dad to the emergancy room in Logansport this morning at 430-500 am. At approximately 1130-1200 they life-lined him to St. Vincents in Indianapolis. Dad was conscious when he left and was asking everyone for a cup of coffee. He was even heckling the pilots. He is or was appeared to be in good spirits. I dont know all of the details as to what was wrong. So please dont ask. We (Jeff and Tammy) would have gone down but it is Tammys birthday and mom and dad (Ross and Joyce) told us to stay here as we had a party planned for Tammy. So mom and my sister drove down there. I came out to take care of Bandit,(parents dog) I just wanted to ask that everyone here say a prayer for my dad. You are a great bunch of people and he treasures many of the moments he has had with many of you. Thanks to all of you. As soon as I find out more information I will poast a message under my wifes name and let you all know how he is doing

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm not a prayer guy, but Ross will be in my thoughts for a speedy and complete recovery. He's a good guy.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ross, and family, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Prayers and best wishes on the way for my friend 5Ross.
Very sorry to hear there is a problem.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
Just said a prayer for Ross and family.....hope all is well.

God bless you.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Your dad will be in my prayers. Wishing you and the family the best!!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Prayers said. Keep us posted on 5Ross' condition.

Gwyn

(Twyn's co-roder)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Ross has become a very good friend since I first me him a CatsCade '05 and this news just makes me heartsick. I will say a prayer and if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Roy

·
Registered
21,137 Posts
i think of 5Ross often, he is one of my heros

he showed me some stuff about working his GPS the other day at the BBQ, he seems to have that thing pretty well figured out, made it look so easy

i sure hope he recovers quickly

·
Registered
462 Posts
Prayers sent and wishing the best for all of you!

Jeff, Pleas PM me and let us know his room number and when we can visit and let us know if there is any thing That Ross or Joyce need. We are only 15 Minutes from St. Vincents.
May God bless,
Bill

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Prayers and best wishes for Ross and family.

Please keep us posted on his condition and if it will be an extended stay.

Frank

·
Registered
379 Posts
Prayers sent from here. I had the pleasure to meet your Mom and Dad at CatsCades. Vere nice couple, I hope all is well with him.
Pap

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Holy crap. Talk about a shocker !!!!!

Ross will be in our thought for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted about his condition

1 - 20 of 53 Posts