GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tag line says..."Enquiring Minds Need to Know"

I'm headed to a dinner meeting discussing 2019 RTE's, Rallies, etc, and the main meal is going to be pulled pork bbq.

I initially signed up bringing homemade potato salad to the dinner, but now wondering if macaroni salad is a better tablemate for the pulled pork bbq.

So, I turn to my friends in the land of bbq. Which is better?

Potato salad or Macaroni salad?

Both will have heavenly spices, mustard and mayo, plus a few extra surprise ingredients which make these side dishes stand out and pop. And it can only be one and not both, basically because I might be riding the wing down to Phoenix, winter weather deciding which mode of travel I take.

Thanks in advance...

- David

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Potato, because that is what you signed up for.

·
motorcycle cowboy
848 Posts
At's funny right there.

Attachments

Reactions: david vaughn

·
Registered
843 Posts
NEITHER!!! _ BRING COLE SLAW!!! - - - - - - and then put it on top of your pulled pork sandwich!!! Eat a pulled pork sandwich the way it was designed to be eaten!!! :grin2::grin2::grin2: That's how we do it in the south!!! :eat2:

·
Registered
679 Posts
NEITHER!!! _ BRING COLE SLAW!!! - - - - - - and then put it on top of your pulled pork sandwich!!! Eat a pulled pork sandwich the way it was designed to be eaten!!! :grin2::grin2::grin2: That's how we do it in the south!!! :eat2:
I Second the motion...Now I gotta go smoke a Butt Roast!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Potato salad!!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
POTATO SALAD

I'm surprised that you had to ask

Sheeeeeesh !

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Well, it HAS been two years since we've left and I've been eating pretty much anything mexican food. I believe the last bbq meal I had was in Missouri two years ago...

- David

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooops...

Okay the, tater salad it is! Especially getting ribbed (cute pun, huh?!) by a brudder in Scotland of all places!!

Humbly received.

And thank you!

- David

·
Registered
433 Posts
Went to a dinner Saturday that had pulled BBQ pork and smoked brisket. Didn't need any salad! Just fill up on good ol Missouri BBQ!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts