GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out cruising today... Kind of weird 50 plus degrees..sunny, nice day, new snow yesterday, mostly gone now at least on the pavement. Been a bad and cold winter.

Missed several very large craters. Be careful riding especially at night. Some of the craters I saw will absolutely whack a wing. In my town I can't get to a intersection without a mass of potholes blocking the way. Makes turning very interesting. Some nice ones by a man hole cover as if their not dangerous enough.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Even the money hungry Parkway has shown above average deteriation. Only problem is, no body sees the big picture of "work quality", when contracted out sourcing is applied. Most times the craftsmanship is inferior, and extra cost are always applied.

·
Registered
990 Posts
In NYC we have real idiots filling pot holes. It could be raining out and there they are filling the pot holes with "cold patch", placing it in a hole that has water in it. A little while latter the "cold patch" is all over the road causing cars to kick up the stones nicking windsheilds and chipping paint. Go figure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts