Registered
1,064 Posts
Wheels

They look GREAT.

Is the finish glassy smooth?

·
Registered
759 Posts
they look GREAT!!!....but it appears as though the powder coating ate your tires...... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jake,

They look sweet. Let us know, how well they clean up after a few miles with the brake dust.

I like! And thanx for the great pics.

Bulldog

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
missing tires

i wanted to go for the realy low profile look this year ..lol.
i was able to find my bearings and seals at my local napa store and seeing as i have been going through them for all of my parts for ten + years i got really good prices. like 15.00 per bearing and 3.75 per seal... i went through my motorcycle parts store for the valve stems... i will remount my tires next week when the motorcycle shop is open again they are off to a dealer show and im stuck with out tires on and im itching to get it off the blocks and see how they look on the bike... :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
Jake,
Where did you get them done? I saw pictures of a 2 tone job like that about 6 months ago, and I couldn't find it again. That is exactly what I want done.

Do you mind if I ask how much it cost?

I have never pulled the bearings on a bike wheel before. Based on what you are saying, am I assuming correctly that the old bearings junk once they are removed?

Larry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts