GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be putting a power block in my wing after it's triked in late November. I'm thinking of placing the power block in the small area inside the trunk( I think where the CD player goes).

Anyone else located one here??? I though it would be easy to get to to replace fuses etc...

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
You might want to check with Lewis at EC Connections. I have the one he makes and sells. I fits right next to the battery and easy to get to.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Power block

I have used the power block from EC on last two wings and it works flawlessly.Plus it is easy to get to.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I used a block from BUSS for $16 and put it right beside the fuse panel.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fuse Block

I used one of the small pockets ( the ones on each side of the passenger ). I used the one on the left side. these pockets arn't worth a lot anyway. I left enough wire to the fuse block so I could open the door and pull the block out to get to the fuses. I also have my charging plug in the same location. I used a small piece of foam in there just to keep the block from moving around. works very good and very easy to get to the fuses or charging plug.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I use the space where the CD would go for the electrical control/fuses for my trailer. It is out of the way when I do not need it, and easily available if necessary. Access to build the assembly requires removal of the seat. The shielded black wire is the heavy gauge power supply, which is also fused at the battery with an inline fuse.

The hat says Tiger (as in the year of the tiger). Pronounced approximately as Tora.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts