GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim and his wife stopped for a visit on their way to Daytona for Bike Week and Jim hurt his back. He's been confined to bed due to the pain and is concerned he might not be able to get down there. Thanks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I can certainly sympathize with you. I had an attack of muscle spasms in my back last October. I suffered a week with it, finally got into see my doctor and he promptly sent me to physical therapy. I couldn't believe how much of an improvement the therapist made in just a few minutes. That was on a Monday, the following Sunday, I took the "Ride like a Pro" course.
I pray that you will have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
We'll certainly pray for Jim. He's one fine person and I'd hate to see him miss Daytona. Hope to run into him at Americade this June.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
He is a very special trust worthy friend. He is a man of his word. Holly & I will keep him in our prayers. He is also tuff as nails. While up at our house he cut has hand real bad. Holly cleaned it up & wrapped it up. He was back out in the pole barn working like nothing had happened within minutes.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wish him a very speedy recovery from his discomfort.

Our prayers with him and his loved ones.

Jim Davis and Charlotte Davis

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Jim, Been there, :oops: Done that. Its Lucky Wilber from Sunny???

California just wishing you relief from that back problem!!!!
Hope to see you back in the saddle soon... :lol:

Steve Lucky Wilber

·
Registered
615 Posts
A very nice guy. I hope he heals all up so I can see him again this summer. Joy

·
Registered
949 Posts
Jim is a super fine gentleman and a Christian who practices and knows the power of prayer. My prayers are with him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will certainly be praying for Jim. I am looking forward to meeting him in Daytona. Does anyone know where he will be located?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts