GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked for prayer request for my wife in July. She had heart by pass surgery July the 3rd, she is a diabetic since child hood, the surgery was very difficult for her, she recovered, but had a heart attack this past Saturday night. The last surgery the doctor told my son and I there would be no more bypasses for her, so now she has to plugged artieres and they couldn't do any thing with the heart cath, her blood pressure dropped so low they thought she would die on the table. They are going to release her Monday???? and give her a couple of day's at home and then we go to Cleveland clinic. I guess they are doing some great things out there.
I just ask that you lift her up in prayers that she will be healed one way or the other. I've been told there is people that are doing good with one main artery, don't really know but what ever God wills it will be done.
Thank you very much
Your brother in Christ
Wayne

·
Registered
837 Posts
I will also be praying for your family. Sounds like you all could use it.
Remember that miracles happen. Have seen it myself
God Bless
DJ

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Prayers from CA. Let her know she has a big support team behind her.
God Bless,
Gary & Mikey

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Prayers from Michigan heading your way.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
My brother inlaw had the exact same diagnoses including no one willing to do a bypass. This was 5 years ago. He did find a woman who was willing to do the bypass and it worked for him. He only has a small amount of heart function but he is doing ok. I pray that Gods will be done for your wife whatever it is and our very best hopes to you.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I will pray for your wife and you.
Peace
Ken

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Prayers and thoughts from a bypass patient in Colorado.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts