GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Thought I would give a update on the prayer request I asked for my wife back in the fall. It has been a very rough year on her. with a heart cath, in june open heart surgery in july, heart attack in Sept. a heart cath in Charleston wv. couldn't do any thing for her, went to cleveland clinic october 9th the by pass surgery graphs collapsed. they placed a stint in one artery, afraid to try the other due to weak kidneys from diabetic, brought her back Nov 17 th got the artery open and flowing good. They was unable to get a stint in this artery but doctor said he didn't believe it would fail again, thought it collapsed shortly after surgery due to her heart not wanting to beat after they took her off by pass.

She had a stress test Monday, stayed on it the full amount of time no chest pains no real shortness of breath. She has really been feeling great after all the medication got out of her system. Her stress test before surgery in July lasted 30 seconds and she was ready to pass out.

I really appreciate the prayers that the Gold wing family offered up for her. I hope the good Lord see's fit to give us a lot more years together. I also hope he see's fit to let us ride more this year. It seems like all I did was go to the hospital.

Wayne Kayser
2001 pearl blue wing

·
Registered
560 Posts
That is really great news. Sounds like you both have been through more than your fair share.

Hope everything stays well for the future.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Great to hear the good news....

Thanks again for the update....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
prayer

prayer does change things,glad to hear the good news,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
20,945 Posts
Wayne
Great news for sure !

another reminder that when we think we have problems all one needs to do is look around a little to see that plenty of others have way more serious problems to worry about

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Wonderful report, Wayne. I am betting '07 will be a much better year for you two, than '06.

Larry

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
That's great to hear Wayne!
I've been through a similar experience with my wife
and I only mention it to give you this as encouragement
to never give up the fight. My wife fought back and I was
fortunate to be able to give her one of my kidneys when her heart
recovered enough for the strain of transplant. Her heart gave out
almost 8 years ago and today she appears good for another 50 years.
Our prayers that all works out well for you and yours!!!!!!
DC

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to hear she is doing better.

Hope this year is much better for the both of you.

Dep

1 - 12 of 12 Posts