GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife Peggy was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last month. She has had a partial mastectomy with removal of the lymph nodes. She is now beginning 20 weeks of Chemmo-Therapy to be followed by 5 weeks of radiation.

Any prayers would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
My prayers are with you!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Many prayers for a complete recovery!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Our prayers and Best wishes to Peggy and the Family

May God Bless you with a complete recovery.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will do.
gary

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Prayers

Gracious Lord Father God, We gather at the cross to praise you and give you thanks for the miracles that you are working in this family's lives.

Please, Oh Healer, touch this wife and remove any and all things that do not belong in her system. Clean her and clear her system of cancer and give her loving husband the strength to stand, and then stand again.

Bless them Lord, and draw them ever closer to one another in love. We thank you for all that you do, in the name of Jesus, and for his sake.

Amen.

Prayers will be on my church's and family's lips and in their hearts for you and yours. God bless.

"Is anyone among you suffering? He should keep on praying about it. And those who have reason to be thankful should continually be singing praises to the Lord." James 5:13

:sun1:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Prayers from TEXAS

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
My prayers a re cer6tainly with you and your wife. In the last couple of years, two members of my family have battled cancer, so far with success, thank God. Keep a positive attitude; it helps the prayers work their best!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Prayers asking for complete healing for your wife and GOD's Touch. Grace, and Mercy plainly obvious for all to see, bringing the praise and honor HE so richly deserves.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Y'all are both in.

·
Registered
187 Posts
They can do wonderful things with treatment these days. May God bless both of you through this difficult ordeal. My prayers are with you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts