GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking everyone to keep a friends family in there prayers as he was killed in a motorcycle accident Saturday evening. He and his wife was on I45 just south of Ennis when a women (DWI) hit them from the rear of the bike. He was pronounced dead at the scene and his wife is in ICU at parkland hospital. They have one son which is usually riding with him at all times, but was with friends at a local event.

Please keep his family and wife in your prayers

marine 1976

·
Registered
293 Posts
Prayers up.
Same exact thing happened to my good friend on Beltway 8 in Houston about 2 years ago.
He was riding solo at the time and was killed instantly.
Everyone please stay safe.
LJ

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Prayers

It's always a sad day when we lose one of our own. Prayers will be with them and there family. Larry

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sorry to hear this, prayers sent
Praying for a complete recovery for the lady and the son to be strong. It will be tough.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
It's always a sad day when we lose one of our own. Prayers will be with them and there family. Larry
Yes it definitely is but its worse when its the result of a DUI. Totally senseless. :cry:

·
Registered
855 Posts
prayers offered up...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Prayers sent from Tennessee. I lost a friend and his wife last year. They were on their bike and had to stop for traffic and were hit from behind. The person that hit them was texting.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Another drunk on the road takes out another innocent person. Thoughts to their family and friends as this happens way too often.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Prayers sent up for the family to be comforted and that they be blessed through this ordeal.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Prayers sent for family and friends.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Prayers Offered

Sorry to hear of this accident. One of those where you have no control over avoiding. Prayers go out to this family and to all riders out there for a safe riding season.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Yes it definitely is but its worse when its the result of a DUI. Totally senseless. :cry:
:agree:

Prayers sent from Michigan.

·
Registered
375 Posts
So sad, prayers for the wife and family.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sorry to hear this....i hope the wife recovers fully.......keep your head on a swivel. It's hard to be totally aware all the time but lighting up your back end might help too.

Jer

·
Registered
874 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your friends...hopefully she pulls through and sues the $%^T out of the *******...who probably has nothing and even if thats not the case it would never make up for the loss/pain/suffering.
:cry:

The real problem is the DUI laws are still not strict enough. I am not against anyone "getting a buzz" or having a good time IF they are at home or no vehicles are involved. It makes you wonder why bars have parking lots...

The P.O.S. that caused this will get a minor sentance...unless this is their 5th time etc. I was watching the news last night and they just arrested a guy here in mass that has something like 10 DUIs and lost his license years ago but is still driving. give the S.O.B a life sentance and that will keep him off the road. :thumbup::lol: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts