GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you have met my brother Tim who lives in NC. He could really use everyones prayers. He has cancer and they are gong to operate on Monday the 27 TH.
He told me he had cancer and later he asked if I was interested in buying his 2013 wing. I knew it was bad then. He loves to ride. He usually puts 20 - 30 K a year on his bikes.
He was planing on coming to the DSRI in Franklin but now he will not. We usually took a couple trips a year together. This is really hard as we are close. Last year my wife, this year my brother. CANCER SUCKS!!!!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Very sorry to hear that, hang in there.

Prayers sent.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Prayers sent from Missouri boomer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A few of you have met my brother Tim who lives in NC. He could really use everyones prayers. He has cancer and they are gong to operate on Monday the 27 TH.
He told me he had cancer and later he asked if I was interested in buying his 2013 wing. I knew it was bad then. He loves to ride. He usually puts 20 - 30 K a year on his bikes.
He was planing on coming to the DSRI in Franklin but now he will not. We usually took a couple trips a year together. This is really hard as we are close. Last year my wife, this year my brother. CANCER SUCKS!!!!!
Will be praying for tim n the family

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Prayers for your brother and for you and your families are sent. Yes, Cancer sucks!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Nasty sh*t that.I hope the surgery goes well for him and he has a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
269 Posts
My thoughts and Prayers are being sent for your Brother and Family and for you boomer1832cc. Yes Cancer Does Suck!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
That's the least we can do!! Hang in there Bro and let us know if you need anything.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Prayers from Nebraska

·
Registered
531 Posts
Prayers sent from Southeast MO.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Prayers from Fl.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Prayers

Hello tom: I am so sorry to see this, i am sending my Prayers form Ohio. I pray that God will guide his doctors and give him a victory over this cancer.... Dave

1 - 20 of 52 Posts