GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve was injured in a collision yesterday afternoon as he returned from a solo ride in the Texas Hill Country. He is in Intensive Care at Brackenridge Hospital, Austin with a broken hip, fractured pelvis and broken arm. The internal bleeding was stopped and the arm was surgically pinned so, at this point, the injuries are not life threatening. Repair work on the hip and pelvis are currently being evaluated by the doctors. Unfortunately, recovery will be slow because of the hip/pelvis injuries. I'll keep you posted on his progress.

The accident occurred in a semi-rural area near Lago Vista on RR 1431. Today I'm trying to locate his personal belongings that were with him.

Please keep Steve and Annette in your prayers.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Holy Crap!!!!! I pray that he recovers quickly and fully, are there any details as to what happend?????

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I did not make Marble falls as originaly planned so I have not had the pleasure of meeting Steve yet but he is in my thoughts and prayers.

Way to much of this stuff happening.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Our hearts and prayers out to Steve and his family!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Another one

As has been mentioned, sure seems like a rash of these happening.
My prayers go out to Steve and his family for a speedy recovery.
Dennis

·
Registered
323 Posts
All the best to Steve, heal well and as fast as possible.

I agree with Red, crashing sucks!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
My prayers for a speedy recovery!
Arn Butt Bill said:
This trend is getting serious.
I'll say, my gut is starting to wrench a bit now, where normally I have an honest public or private prayer for others, I am starting to fear for my own long run of good luck ending. In some ways, this time, I am praying for Steve's speedy recovery and I am praying for myself not to be in his shoes. Selfish as it is ...

:snow1:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for Steve and his family from Colorado.

Crashing does suck :!:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
I also hope the recovery is as painless for him and his family as possible.
I enjoy his posts.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts