GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just discovered this helmet maker in Italy - Premier. http://www.premier.it/index1.html
I especially like their Touring 2 helmet line but was wondering if anyone knew of a US distributor for this company. This flip visor helmet actually has ear pockets that look like they would accomodate headsets nicely, unlike the Nolan and Bell who have a similar shell design but no ear pockets.
Ride safely,
Tom

·
Registered
227 Posts
Tom

Having spent some time in Europe working for Uncle Sam I had the chance to see the Premier line of helmets. A good looking helmet and well liked by riders there

Another helmet made in Europe, to SNELL standards, is the ROOF. I think their BOXER is a great looking helmet and those I talked to have nothing but praise for it. The sun visor is separate from the flip up and can be used with flip up or down.

The U. S. distributor is;

http://www.t-child.com/

·
Registered
289 Posts
premier helmets

22 years ago i raced BMX my helmet was a premier, i havent herd anything till now about them, flashback-kcabhsalf

·
Registered
168 Posts
Helmets;

"Vega" makes a very nice looking DOT approved flip-front, at about $150 suggested retail. I've got one and among the attributes was the nice cavity for ear-phones and the excellent color-matching to Honda's paint. The helmet is a little wider than the Nolan but it's because it allows the space around the ears. Hal / HDL handles them; Give Debbi a call at 888-258-6699. I think you'll be pleased.[/u]

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
What Chad says. We have the Vega's, and like them very much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I called Chris at Direct Line, and he special ordered the Vega Summit Flip Front for me. Took a couple weeks, and it was at my front door. Helmets come from Tukwila, WA, just south of Seattle. Candy Red is nice match for 03 Candy Red Wing. Ordered a large, as usual, and fits quite well. Cheek pads are a little tight, but I think they'll get better with wear.
Just need to find a good set of headsets for it. Have sent email to Bluz... about the EdSet, to see if it will work. If not, Sierra Electronics has told me that the air rider clampless will work.
So far, I'm impressed with how much helmet 129 will buy from HDL.
Howard

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Hey, Howard - XM radio channel 5 sounds better in those helmets..:lol:

And, yes, the helmet pressure eases up after a little use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts