GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Storebranded 'Eagle Leather' Lakewood Washington. Large retail outlet that imports premium products and labels them through their name. Excellent condition heavyweight motorcycle jacket, purchased this five years ago, new was $350.00. Snap out thermal liner, soft elbow/shoulder inserts. Can be replaced with CE.
PRICE REDUCED $135.00
Buyer pays shipping, Paypal OK

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $135.00

PRICE REDUCTION. Been listed here for one week, knocking off $10.00!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping is FREE to CONUS!

My Premium Leather jacket is $135.00 but because several members have chafed at the up to $36.00 cost ("Buyer Pays Shipping") I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING TO CONUS!
There, that should make this EXCELLENT leather jacket sell! (So in my mind this amounts to a price reduction and warrants an opportunity to update the listing!)
Paypal OK!
:money1:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Bhulse, I'm interested, but sizing is an issue. Can you provide height and chest size? Measurements vary so much between manufacturers ....

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
My Premium Leather jacket is $135.00 but because several members have chafed at the up to $36.00 cost ("Buyer Pays Shipping") I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING TO CONUS!

There, that should make this EXCELLENT leather jacket sell! (So in my mind this amounts to a price reduction and warrants an opportunity to update the listing!)

Paypal OK!

:money1:

I’ll take it. PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
***sold***

Jacket is SOLD!
Thank you to everyone that expressed and interest in the Jacket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.