GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a message when I checked in on the forum about this new premium membership. I was under the impression that because I had been here prior to the new forum that I already had some kind of premium lifetime membership at no cost. I could be wrong and it wouldnt be the first time... But when I check under my avatar, top left, I just see that I am only registered and a link to upgrade to premium membership is there. Does that mean that I no longer have any kind of premium lifetime membership? What gives???

·
Administrator
1,791 Posts
I just recently got a message when I checked in on the forum about this new premium membership. I was under the impression that because I had been here prior to the new forum that I already had some kind of premium lifetime membership at no cost. I could be wrong and it wouldnt be the first time... But when I check under my avatar, top left, I just see that I am only registered and a link to upgrade to premium membership is there. Does that mean that I no longer have any kind of premium lifetime membership? What gives???
If you have been signed up for premium membership on the legacy site it would carry over to the new system, it is not awarded to all users from the old site.

Jeff M

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hummmm - $20 bucks a year for something we didn't pay for before! Does that carry over to the other Verticlescope forums or is it 20 bucks for each forum???

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to offer an apology because I somehow confused GL1800 Riders with Goldwing Facts. When Steve Saunders sold the forum to VerticalScope, one of the terms was that the longtime members were given free lifetime premium membership. Somehow I confused both and thought I had it here as well. I only thought about it when I saw the notice of premium membership here. Sorry...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts