GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My secretary conned me into buying one these expensive micro fiber towels. http://www.norwexonline.com/proddetail.php?prod=20119

Didn't see them on Hal's site so I guess it's OK to post.

They are worth every penny. Just perfect for wiping the bike down in the morning when it's still dewy. Rinse it out in the sink when you're done. Start with the windshield, mirrors, meter panel and move down.

From now on it's all I'm going to carry, especially on the road.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
You can get a pack of 12 from harbor fright for half that. Microfiber towels work well for cleaning the bike. When mine get dirty I just throw them in the washer and then drier. They come out looking just like new.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I keep a wet one in a zip lock bag in the trunk along with a dry one. That way I always have one to clean my windsheild.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I use Plexus and a micro fiber rag to clean my entire bike when it gets dusty. Works great.

·
Registered
664 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
A wet micro fiber cloth will take, among lots of things, a dried wine stain or an oil stain out of carpet:thumbup: I've done both.

·
Registered
664 Posts
A wet micro fiber cloth will take, among lots of things, a dried wine stain or an oil stain out of carpet:thumbup: I've done both.
If those stains where both on the same day - I'd guess that it was one hell of a party!

JC

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I understand working on the goldwing in the living room, but drinking wine while wrenching is some kinda commie or yuppie thing, beer is what real men drink.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I keep a wet one in a zip lock bag in the trunk along with a dry one. That way I always have one to clean my windsheild.

Ditto:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts