GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful 2007 Newport Blue Comfort/NAV Goldwing for sale in ORLANDO FLORIDA. Fly into Orlando airport (MCO), I'll pick you up and you can ride it cross country home. 35,000 miles. Seat heat and grip heat do not work (suspect left grip malfunction. I bought it from a guy who lived in Jacksonville Florida. I live in Orlando Florida. Neither of us had use for them so neither of us have fixed it) .

Add ons;
Trunk brake light.
Lower fog lights.
Backrest. NOT the one shown, I believe it is a Utopia that will be on there.
Navigation system has 2012 updated maps.
cigarette lighter accessory socket in left fairing pocket.
colored matched covers for the passenger foot boards.
chrome boomerang frame covers (just above the driver's foot pegs)
chrome transmission covers (just forward of the driver's shins).

Tires are fairly new Bridgestones.
$7,249
(highway pegs shown will NOT be included in the sale)

Full disclosure, when previous owner installed the backrest, he sliced through the seat in two locations. Honestly, after the repairs, it is hardly noticeable but it is there. Each slice is approximately half an inch.

Reactions: Winged and Ron505

·
Registered
12 Posts
I see there is no CB radio, no flag holders, and as you say no heated grips all things needed for long trips to the frozen narth.that being said the most I would offer is $7000.00. If this is acceptable let me know.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you would like to pursue this further, I would suggest you contact me with a private messages.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for price drop....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for price drop....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for price drop....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for price drop....

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,556 Posts
Doesn’t this bike have the comfort package? That includes heated seats, grips, and foot warmers.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Doesn’t this bike have the comfort package? That includes heated seats, grips, and foot warmers.
He mentioned they exist but aren't working (suspected left grip issue)

I bought the J&M music player from this gentleman and he was an excellent individual to deal with. Highly recommended seller. 👍

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately, the previous owner and I both live in Florida. When he sold it to me he said he never used it because of the weather here. He was right!

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,556 Posts
I was just looking for some one else. He’s a friend not on the board and is thinking about a wing. I would sell him mine, but I just got a couple of rides in with my new LED headlights from EC and it’s feeling all warm and fuzzy again. 🥰

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Techdude, You could fly from Lexington airport to Sanford Florida for $68 on allegiant! Ride the bike home!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump for price drop....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts