GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 04 white wing for sale with a escapede trailer with 21000 miles on it with new metzler tires has cb ,tusla tall windshield wind wings , chrome valve covers , timing cover chrome , kury foot rest and hwy pegs also transformer boards for pass. driving lights ,rotors covers with ring of fire utopia back rest , trunk spoiler, trailer hitch,muffler turn downs,chrome kick standand center stand,kury hand grips,chrome master cyclinder covers tusla belly pan, one xl hjc helmet with inter com , one xxl hjc helmet with inter com both have two piece cords and are honda line brand motorcycle cover . The trailer has chrome tongue and chrome wheels with new tires and has cooler and cover. Can some one give a idea what this bike will bring and what I should ask for it ? the bike is in Lexington Tenn.

·
Chard Member
12,966 Posts
You won't know until you price it. The market will tell you what it's worth.

Good Luck....

·
Chard Member
12,966 Posts
Re: where do I start

skee2003 said:
At what price do I need to start at ?
You can always come down in price. It's really tough to go up after you price it. LOL...

It's a '04. The bare bike is worth the area of $13,500 w/20,000 miles on it. You live in the area of a discounter, which doesn't help your case. Plus it's getting cold up there. :(

Figure what you need to get out of the trailer and accessories then add the price of the bike. Like I said, you can always come down in price. It sounds like you've got a hunk of change tied up in it. :roll:

If you put it in the online Cycle Trader for sale you are allowed to change the ad while it's running.

Again... Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts