GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local dealer tells me that when he reorders more wings the price will increase $800.00 and he has a 2012 used blue traded in at 18,500.00 so if you want to avoid an increse better buy one that a dealer has now.

·
Registered
312 Posts
My sales person at Honda of Russelville tells me exactly the same thing and he went on to say that their price increase would go into effect in October. I put a deposit on my bike yesterday. This dealership apparently still has a good inventory.

·
Registered
29 Posts
In pursuing my Wing purchase, the price increase is supposed to take affect the beginning of November with the increase being from $600 to $800. I have this from a sales manager and a general manager with whom I am friends with.

I am picking my Wing up in mid October and am not facing the price increase. I may be picking up one that is in stock or won that needs to be ordered, in either case the price will be the same.

Just thought I would pass on the additional confirmation.

Cheers
K

·
Banned
7,603 Posts
I'm sure the way Honda keeps secrets about everything, there's no chance this is a dealer network "scare" to try to move many many units at a time Motorcycles sales drop way off:shrug:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I was told that I got the last blue level 1 they had in stock and at the old price.
Sales man. said the next one out the door, from the new shipment, would be $800 higher. :eek:4:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fridley, MN Dealer has a blue level 1 at current price

I was told that I got the last blue level 1 they had in stock and at the old price.
Sales man. said the next one out the door would be $800 higher. :eek:4:

Sitting in the customer center while dealer installs an option for me. Here in Fridley Mn there is a red level 2 and a blue level 1.

These are at the same price that they were in Jul/Aug when I got my level 3.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I got the last level one blue the dealer had in stock. Any bikes they get in after the old stock is depleted will be increased in price by $800.
I was told this by the sales manager. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
A local dealer tells me that when he reorders more wings the price will increase $800.00 and he has a 2012 used blue traded in at 18,500.00 so if you want to avoid an increse better buy one that a dealer has now.
Will the prices be increased on the leftover 2010, 2009 and 2008 GL1800s too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts