Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OFF THE MARKET AS OF 11/29/11

Due to health reasons, I have to part with my beloved Wing...

2006' with 4 speaker Stereo Audio System, Heated Grips, Heated Seats (both rider and passenger), ABS (Anti-lock Brakes), GPS, Airbag
21,000 miles, Cabernet Red. TITLE IN HAND.
Asking price is reduced from $19,000 to $18,000.

SUSPENTION UPPDATED TO "TRAXXION" ( both front and rear )

Some other goodies include:
  • Kury ISO pegs
  • Kury highway pegs
  • Bike Solutions upgraded seat
  • Utopia Back-rest
  • Trunk spoiler
  • Back-off stop lights
  • High beam modulator
  • A power outlet in the trunk
  • Speed Bleeders all around
  • New Front brake pads - OEM
  • Fresh brake fluid and final drive oil
  • New Bridgestone tires (300 miles ago)
  • Fog lights on a separate switch
  • Plastic -Chrome- Fog Lights cover
  • Plastic -Chrome- air inlet inserts
  • Upper Baker Wings (great to divert / direct air onto the rider)
  • Turn-down exhaust tips
  • Belly pan
The bike has never being dropped, always garaged and taken care of.

Will send more pictures upon request.

Serious inquiries only, please.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I know you have the airbag mobile but your asking price is a bit high. I believe that is why you are not getting any responses.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the bump!

Re price - I see similar bikes without Airbag and without Traxxion go for 16,000.... So I figure I am in the ballpark, no?

There are other ways to save a buyer some money too...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks for the bump!

Re price - I see similar bikes without Airbag and without Traxxion go for 16,000.... So I figure I am in the ballpark, no?

There are other ways to save a buyer some money too...
Similar bikes but a couple years newer. If you had an 08 or 09 I think your price would be good. But that's just my personal opinion, others may differ. It really is only worth what you can get someone to give you for it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe newer bikes but without the airbag and traxxion, which in my mind is a wash, making it even...
But you are correct, it's only worth what the market dictates :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Maybe newer bikes but without the airbag and traxxion, which in my mind is a wash, making it even...
But you are correct, it's only worth what the market dictates :)
Don't be concerned with uniformed opinions. People will buy your bike or not based on emotions, not intellect.

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Sorry to hear of your health problems. I believe that your bike is reasonably priced, however, in these difficult economic times, another price reduction would probably help. Good luck in the sale!!! The ABS and airbag are a big plus, for sure!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
When are the people that run this forum going to wake up and disable the ability to respond to threads on the 4 Sale by Owner forum?

Icing777: Nice bike and sorry to hear of your health issues. Hope you sell it and can get back on two wheels when things are better. Its doubtful that you will sell to someone through this forum as the waters are quickly fouled by the "helpful" suggestions of others that will render someone (other than you) a good deal. For that reason I would recommend you use another format to advertise and save yourself the aggravation of dealing with rude people who have no intention of buying. Preferably one that is not open for discussion.

Give Craigslist a try. Its free and there are alot of people out there that look. I sold my 02 in two days on Craigslist and have had great luck moving other items as well without the coaching from the so called experts.
Good luck

·
Registered
601 Posts
If youre so worried about people responding, why even post.

Secondly he asked the question before I said a word.

When are the people that run this forum going to wake up and disable the ability to respond to threads on the 4 Sale by Owner forum?

Icing777: Nice bike and sorry to hear of your health issues. Hope you sell it and can get back on two wheels when things are better. Its doubtful that you will sell to someone through this forum as the waters are quickly fouled by the "helpful" suggestions of others that will render someone (other than you) a good deal. For that reason I would recommend you use another format to advertise and save yourself the aggravation of dealing with rude people who have no intention of buying. Preferably one that is not open for discussion.

Give Craigslist a try. Its free and there are alot of people out there that look. I sold my 02 in two days on Craigslist and have had great luck moving other items as well without the coaching from the so called experts.
Good luck

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
If youre so worried about people responding, why even post.

Secondly he asked the question before I said a word.
I wasn't referring to your response.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is your Gold Wing still available??

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I agree

Good luck

My first thought when reading the opinion that was never asked for was "talk about rude"

I mean send a pm if you have a suggestion rather than killing the chance of somebody selling their bike.

Steve

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.