GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to print a map so the numbered boxes representing stops do not appear along the route?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Mike - If there is a way to print a map showing the route without the numbered stops, I have not figured it out. Those map numbers really mess things up if you want one shown without. As you know, if you take the stops out, it will eliminate that portion of the route. Nothing is perfect.
:(
:evil:

·
Registered
175 Posts
The only thing I know you can do is use the highlighter in the Drawing Tools. After you highlight the road go to to the draw box and tell it to show road in front. The only thing I can't figure out is how to change the color of the highlighter.

Panther

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Panther..look familiar. Had to house sit for my brother last year at this time. Thats his place in the background. He lives in Emerson Ga. (in case you can't make out the sign). Going to do it again this year but not sure when. Maybe I'll go early so he can take me on a good tour of that beautiful country. He rides a LC1500. Hey I might ever run into (see) you

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spent my nickel and called Microsoft. There is no way to omit the numbered boxes when printing the map. I understand others, dating back to 1999, have requested MS make this possible in future versions. 2004 is now out and it hasn't happened yet. Oh well, just one of life's minor iritation. I could buy different software but probably won't.

·
Registered
175 Posts
kpb46 said:
Hey Panther..look familiar. Had to house sit for my brother last year at this time. Thats his place in the background. He lives in Emerson Ga. (in case you can't make out the sign). Going to do it again this year but not sure when. Maybe I'll go early so he can take me on a good tour of that beautiful country. He rides a LC1500. Hey I might ever run into (see) you

Ken drop me a note when your in town. Emerson is not to far from me. My be we can get together for a cup of coffee or smomething.

Panther

1 - 6 of 6 Posts