GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,459 Posts
Helmet envy. Been waiting for Shoei to ship more Neotech2 Respect for over a year

·
Premium Member
Honda DCT Goldwing 2020, Matte Black and Red!
1,502 Posts
Where was those taken?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
8,673 Posts
You must be one happy (proud) father , to have your son, ride with you.....Now "that's what I call "very cool"..........

Ronnie

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Before you run to order the Neotech, please try the HJC 90S Carbon. You will not believe the difference in weight and comfort. I have no connection the HJC. This helmet is just super.
For me a massive thing is the way it matches the bike, I know some people don't care about that but to me it's important, the last 2 wings I had were red and I had the matching red Neotech, I only got the new one because of the blue bike, it's interesting you can get a matt blue that matches the none tour matt blue bike, I think shoi know a lot of wing riders have the money to spend on their helmets

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
There is NO WAY anybody can say that the new Goldwing isn't the best looking Touring bike on the road. Harley makes a beautiful Touring bike too but it's just not as pretty as a GW, in my opinion. The new GW is sleek, fast, and comfortable, like a young Bridgette Bardot. Harley is a full-figured specimen, like Anna Nicole Smith. Both are beautiful in their own way, but Bridgette gets my vote.:sneaky:

·
Premium Member
2018 DCT Airbag
7,728 Posts
There is NO WAY anybody can say that the new Goldwing isn't the best looking Touring bike on the road. Harley makes a beautiful Touring bike too but it's just not as pretty as a GW, in my opinion. The new GW is sleek, fast, and comfortable, like a young Bridgette Bardot. Harley is a full-figured specimen, like Anna Nicole Smith. Both are beautiful in their own way, but Bridgette gets my vote.:sneaky:
A young, 900+ pound Bridgette Bardot.

Reactions: GOV5
1 - 19 of 19 Posts