GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid for Freds video's more than a few months ago and have watched most of them with no problems..but today I tried watching some of the video's using the same link I've always used before and now the site wants me to pay again before I can view the videos. I logged in to the site and it shows my name and account number but still I can't access Fred's videos and I don't know what to do at this point...can anybody help me figure out what all of a sudden went wrong.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
I paid for Freds video's more than a few months ago and have watched most of them with no problems..but today I tried watching some of the video's using the same link I've always used before and now the site wants me to pay again before I can view the videos. I logged in to the site and it shows my name and account number but still I can't access Fred's videos and I don't know what to do at this point...can anybody help me figure out what all of a sudden went wrong.
Sent him a message on facebook.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha Roadie,

Contact Fred and I'm sure he'll fix what ever the problem is.
He is a very stand up guy.
Please keep the rest of us up to date on the outcome.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aloha Roadie,

Contact Fred and I'm sure he'll fix what ever the problem is.
He is a very stand up guy.
Please keep the rest of us up to date on the outcome.
Yes I know he is...I just thought that maybe others might have had the same problem at some point and knew what to do to fix it...I'm sure its most likely something simple but I just don't know what it is.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
When you're logged in and see his list of vids, do you click a link for one of the vids? Or does it just say you have to pay for them?

I have run into Vimeo saying I have to pay, but once logged in and at the vid list, I click a link and start viewing or downloading.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Make sure that you are signed in under the same username you have always used. I ran into this problem because I signed in once using Facebook. I had another username/password that I was really registered under. I never realized this. There is a tab when you sign in Vimeo showing what you have purchased. Fred's videos should be on the list. If not, that is your problem. You have to contact Vimeo support and they can help you sort it out. If you paid, your purchases will be there.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you're logged in and see his list of vids, do you click a link for one of the vids? Or does it just say you have to pay for them?

I have run into Vimeo saying I have to pay, but once logged in and at the vid list, I click a link and start viewing or downloading.
I see the whole list of video's and when I click on one I get the message that I have to pay 89.95. I never even had to log on before after I bought the videos...I would just go to the site and click on a video and watch it...now all of a sudden I can't for some reason.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make sure that you are signed in under the same username you have always used. I ran into this problem because I signed in once using Facebook. I had another username/password that I was really registered under. I never realized this. There is a tab when you sign in Vimeo showing what you have purchased. Fred's videos should be on the list. If not, that is your problem. You have to contact Vimeo support and they can help you sort it out. If you paid, your purchases will be there.
When I sign on to Vimeo my name and profile is there..but when I click on the tab showing what I have purchased there is nothing there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I see the whole list of video's and when I click on one I get the message that I have to pay 89.95. I never even had to log on before after I bought the videos...I would just go to the site and click on a video and watch it...now all of a sudden I can't for some reason.

Sounds like you got logged out of Vimeo (lots of things could cause that).

Make sure you’re logged in with the same account you used to purchase the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did get logged out somehow and I did log in with a different email account...used my Google account to buy the video's instead of my regular email account...I don't even remember signing up with two different email accounts...well I feel foolish but after a hour and some help here, I figured it out and I'm back online again. Thank you to everybody that reached out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts