GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everybody that participated in our new product review of the products listed in our store.

Here are the five winners who each win a $100 gift certificate from HondaDirectLineUSA.com

Robo123 for a review of a Honda CB radio 1/2/04

Valkyrie1127 for a review of a Mustang seat 12/27/03

Anon from NJ for a review of a Battery Tender 12/15/03

Buzzcut for a review of a laydown license plate holder 12/12/03

Don Sims for a review of a Bushtec Trailer Hitch 12/09/03

If these people will contact me at [email protected] I will see to it that you get your $100 gift certificate.

Now just because the contest is over don't stop reviewing the products.

·
Chard Member
13,060 Posts
Hal....I'm confused about this "lottery" of product reviews. How were they chosen again? How many chances did some people have in the pot? I don't understand what they reviewed has to do with anything!

TIA....

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Red said:
Hal....I'm confused about this "lottery" of product reviews. How were they chosen again? How many chances did some people have in the pot? I don't understand what they reviewed has to do with anything!

TIA....
It's OK, Red. I didn't win either! :D

·
Chard Member
13,060 Posts
Bob......The last thing I won was the draft lottery in'71! I was number 110 and drafted in early Feb! :(

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Red said:
Bob......I'm just curious! I just really wonder how it is done in the computer age! I realize it didn't have anything to do with Hal's boards but I thought someone might be registered to this board.
Red-

I was just having some fun with you... :D

Is this part of the info you wanted??

http://64.191.30.178/forums/viewtopic.p ... ight=#5016

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Each review that a person did was the equivalent of one entry in the lottery. if you did 20 reviews then you had 20 entries in the lottery. Each entry had a unique number assigned to it. We then made up small pieces of paper with a number on it for each digit. Five sequences of numbers were picked and there you have the five winners.

·
Registered
258 Posts
AWESOME!! Now I have to figure out what else to buy. Thanks Hal! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

If the Seahawks couldn't, this was a nice consolation prize

1 - 8 of 8 Posts