GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent the last 2 hours reviewing products on the HDL website. Don't realize how much stuff you have on the bike until you start listing it all off!

But I do like reading other's reviews of products I might buy. So thanks Hal for giving us a good reason to get off our lazy duffs & reviews stuff!!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I am about 3/4 of the way through. Waiting to see what Santa is going to bring, before I finish. Anybody see on the site, Hilarious T-Shirts?

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fastgriz said:
The what is where now?

:?
:hun1:

sorry... you lost me :?:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fastgriz said:
No, you lost me :) I have no idea where these reviews you've written are and I'd like to check them out. I guess I could have just said "what's the address of the HDL website?"
Ahhh :)

The link to HDL is on the banner at the top of the board pages.

If you search through the items listed, there is a link to read reviews written by folks who have bought the product.

Great way to help decide whether something is worth yout time & $$

Happy reading!

·
Registered
27 Posts
IB Mike said:
Doh! If it was a snake, it would have bit me. I never pay attention to banners, in fact, it didn't even register with me that there was a banner at the top of the page, that's how well trained I am at ignoring them :D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fastgriz said:
IB Mike said:
Doh! If it was a snake, it would have bit me. I never pay attention to banners, in fact, it didn't even register with me that there was a banner at the top of the page, that's how well trained I am at ignoring them :D
Ain't that the truth... I'm the same way... amazing how you learn to tune stuff out, no matter how big & flashy it is, how much money it clains you can win... in fact I think the more colerful it it, the more likely I am to ignore it... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts