GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just bought an 03 project bike that had hit a deer. It is Durango red. Would like to help him save some bucks and get him set up. His front fender front half is clear gone, if anybody has a scratch, dent or cracked one, he could use it. color is not important as he is probably painting some parts anyway.

A few other things...
Left vent air intake chrome piece(goes by the headlight)
Need a set of saddlebag and trunk mouldings
Good set of drivers footpegs.
Hardware for or complete Utopia or showchrome backrest
CB radio and antenna
Armrests

This is a functional bike, not a showpiece, so crinkled chrome, scratches are ok.

Not looking for handouts, but he has shallow pockets and wants to do this himself without dad bankrolling it, so figured this was at least one way to help...

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Saddlebag and trunk moldings

Steve,

I have a set of Illusion Red saddlebag and trunk moldings from an 01 that is in good shape. I'll ship them to you for the actual shipping charge or I can hand deliver them in August at GPR.

The only cost to you will be the shipping charges and a free diet coke from Hick's cooler while we are at GPR.

Dick Fraser

Call me @ (270) 703-3874 or PM me.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dick, thanks for the offer. We will be working on the bike through the summer, so a visit to Hicks might work well. That is an important piece! Will touch base a bit closer to August or sooner if we are ready for them.

we appreciate the help!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not a problem Steve, this is just a payback for all that you have done for others....RE: alternator for Wes Quick etc. See we do remember your good deeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts