GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried installing projector foglights on their bike? I am curious if they are really better. it seems to be a trend in the automotive industry even for main and high beam lights, especially on more expensive cars. I don't care for any of the lights that are marketed for the 1800. They all have to much stray light up high with a poor cutoff and don't have adequate side to side dispersion. I want the widest angle of dispersion I can get because I live with a very heavy deer population.

They are definitely deeper, about 4 inches, which could be a problem, but they are only 3 inches in diameter, which our bike uses.

http://www.hella.com/produktion/Optilux/WebSite/AuxiliaryLights/FogLamps/Model_1102/Model_1102.jsp

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
deer . ya they suc . so i did the hid low beam at 4300k . i feel just fine at night now. stock lights are good untill you see differently. my harley buddy said 200 bucks , your nuts . untill he rode with me. now guess what he whants to do :?:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
deer . ya they suc . so i did the hid low beam at 4300k . i feel just fine at night now. stock lights are good untill you see differently. my harley buddy said 200 bucks , your nuts . untill he rode with me. now guess what he whants to do :?:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts