Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
linky no worky?

kniterider -

The link doesn't work for me - takes me to the main vimeo page... (I really wanna see this!)

BTW, glad to see you made it home after your long weekend!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Same here

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Ahh CT90 my first bike :yes1: postie bikes they call em down here that is the mail man brings the mail on these they ride these fully loaded around AUSTRALIA with problems i hear :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
What's a CT90? :shrug:

·
Registered
896 Posts
What's a CT90? :shrug:
From Wiki: The Honda CT90 was a small step-through motorcycle manufactured by Honda from 1966 to 1979. It was offered in two models - "Trail" or "X" with the main variations being gear ratios and tyre style. Perhaps one of Honda's hidden success stories, this bike sold well worldwide, has a faithful following to this day and has become collectible.

Capture.jpg

The girl my mom hired to watch my little brother rode on in the early 70's. I think you see hundreds at a time in movies with far eastern plots.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trying youtube with sons help

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
30+ yearold CT 90 at highway speed

I think I got the video working

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
From Wiki: The Honda CT90 was a small step-through motorcycle manufactured by Honda from 1966 to 1979. It was offered in two models - "Trail" or "X" with the main variations being gear ratios and tyre style. Perhaps one of Honda's hidden success stories, this bike sold well worldwide, has a faithful following to this day and has become collectible.

View attachment 54196

The girl my mom hired to watch my little brother rode on in the early 70's. I think you see hundreds at a time in movies with far eastern plots.
Did these have an automatic transmission? My older brother had a 90cc Honda back in the 60's, and if I remember correctly (it's ancient history), it was automatic.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
My little CT 90 looks really sacred back there . I hope you did not traumatize it too badly .
Thanks again buddy for delivering it to me . I love it as I did my first one years ago.
Next to the reliability of our wings these things where dang close . That motor has been around since the early 60's . Yes it's a Auto clutch , let off gas and grab a new gear . What's super cool is hi /lo tranny
4 gears low /4gears high .
12mph top low gear . These bikes almost climb a wall . :nojoke:
1600 miles this one is barely broke in .
Ok enough of the general board for me. Later and thanks for making my little red toy scared Jody :lol:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Photos from day after Jody delivering it from Texas .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts